Sunday, March 20, 2011

Playful Prawn Pelvises

Well I feel a little better now - I'm only a couple days off with this post, rather than a full week.

So based on the overlapped outlines from the last post...


... I definitely had to add some more bulk to CJ's chest.




And adjusting the back.... (does that make me a Space Cricket Chiropractor?)



Now based on the side view, the hips didn't need to be adjusted that much, but based on the front view...


... CJ's hips were looking a little on the skinny side. They needed some rounding and bulking out.



I think next time I'm going to try and match up the angles between the sculpt and the reference photo for the front view so I can compare them as I've been comparing the sculpt to the side view.




Sadly that won't be for a few days though. As badly as I want to play with CJ I have a week to finish my sister's wedding dress AND prep the make-up for an independent film I'm helping with.

Important projects to be sure - but I do so miss CJ when I can't work on him ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment